Richmond Medical has it’s own Psychology practice called “Balanced Psychology Network”.
- Our clinicians are fully qualified Clinical Psychologists, and they are all caring individuals who can provide a tailored approach for mental health issues
- If deemed appropriate, your GP can provide you with a “Mental Health Careplan” (further information about these plans is available by clicking here)
- Appointments can be made at Reception
- Typically appointments are 50 minutes duration
- Out of pocket cost for patients with a valid careplan is $80 prior to 6pm, and $90 after 6pm
Unfortunately due to high demand from the pandemic, appointment availability is currently limited
Click here to see the ‘Balanced Psychology Network’ website and our Psychologist profiles